Peace of Mind with Snug
Rest easy knowing we are looking out for you and your loved ones.
Personal Snug Dispatcher
If you don’t check in, you’ll get a call from your personal Snug dispatcher. If you don’t answer, they will spring into action.
Emergency contacts are notified immediately if a Snug user misses their check-in and does not answer their Snug Dispatch courtesy phone call.
Local Law Enforcement
In addition to alerting your emergency contacts, your Snug dispatcher will request that local law enforcement visit your address for a “wellness check” to see if you need help.
“I am a happily retired teacher, enjoying life in an exciting golf community. And while I have met many new friends in the past couple of years, I am a single female living in my home “alone.” That was the case until I was invited to participate in the Beta trial version of Snug Safety. I do not feel alone anymore because Snug checks in on me every morning on my iPhone. Snug knows who to contact in case I do not reply. An amazing app! I feel safe and “snug” when I go to bed every night.”
– Barb Wood, Snug Pilot User
How it Works
Snug is perfect for seniors living alone. The app is simple and easy to understand, no matter how comfortable (or uncomfortable!) one may be with new technology.
- Users sign up by providing their name and address, then choosing their emergency contacts and daily check in time.
- Snug pings the user at their chosen time every day, prompting them to visit the app to “check in.”
- When the user checks in, they receive an inspirational Quote of the Day and the 24 hour timer resets. If the user does not check in, Snug initiates an alert to make sure that they are ok:
- For users on the free plan, Snug will send each of your emergency contacts a text message saying that you have missed your check-in.
- For users on the Snug Dispatch plan, a Snug dispatcher will call your cell phone and ask if you are alright. If you do not pick up, they will leave a voicemail with a callback number. They will then proceed to call every one of your contacts, in order. If you have not checked-in by 8:15 and the dispatcher does not have confirmation that you are okay, or that one of your emergency contacts will check on you, they will dispatch a wellness check to your last known location.