Frequently Asked Questions
How do I check-in if my phone isn’t working?
Dial +1 (844) 243-9110 to check in from any phone, whether it’s a cellphone or landline. Our automated operator will help you check-in.
Is Snug available for Android?
Snug is available for Android – you can download it here.
How long do I have to check-in before you notify my emergency contacts?
You have 10 minutes to check-in past your scheduled time before we will attempt to contact you: if your check-in is at 8:00 AM, you have until 8:10 AM.
- If you are on the free plan, Snug will send each of your emergency contacts a text message saying that you have missed your check-in at 8:15 AM.
- If you are on the Snug Dispatch plan, a Snug dispatcher will call your cell phone and ask if you are alright. If you do not pick up, they will leave a voicemail with a callback number. They will then proceed to call every one of your contacts, in order. If you have not checked-in by 8:15 and the dispatcher does not have confirmation that you are okay, or that one of your emergency contacts will check on you, they will dispatch a wellness check to your last known location.
How much does Snug cost?
The basic version of Snug is free. The Snug Dispatch plan is $9.99/month or $99/year.
Can I pause Snug for a few days if I know I won’t need it?
Yes! Tap Menu then select “Pause Snug for Vacation” and input the start and end date of your break from Snug. To change or cancel your vacation, follow the same steps.
Can I check-in before my scheduled check-in time?
Yes – you can check-in prior to your check-in time, as long as you are checking in on the same calendar day.
Can I pick a check-in time in the afternoon or evening?
- If you have Snug Version 2.2.4 or later on iPhone (iOS)
- If you have Snug Version 1.0.10 or later on Android
Can I set multiple check-in times in Snug?
At this time Snug only supports a single check-in time. Multiple check-in times are frequently requested – so this feature is on our radar!
How do I cancel my Snug account?
Please send an email to email@example.com with your name and the phone number you used to create your account.
How do I contact the Snug team?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Snug available outside of the United States?
At this time, Snug is available within the United States (including Puerto Rico).
Can I use Snug on multiple devices at the same time?
Unfortunately, Snug will only work on a single device at time. For example, if you first installed Snug on an iPhone and then installed it on an iPad – Snug will only work on the iPad.
What do I do if I get a new phone?
If your phone number didn’t change:
- Remove the Snug app from the old device.
- Download and complete set up on the new device. Note: This will not create a new account, but you must complete the set up process.
If your phone number DID change, please contact the Snug team by email at email@example.com – the Snug team will need to know your old phone number.